Each of Practically Green’s 428 actions comes with Recommended Products. Because once you’ve learned why a next step is so smart, healthy & efficient, you’ll want to do it! More than 1,500 products are included on the database, from BIG — a Lennox Gas Furnace to upgrade your heating system — to medium, e.g. eco-friendly office supplies — to tiny — for example a virtually weightless birthday e-card from Paperless Post.
How do these products get onto Practically Green for everyone to see, and buy? They’re submitted by all of YOU, Practically Green users!
Here’s how to submit a product on Practically Green:
1) Search the Practically Green database for the relevant action. If you want to nominate a high-mileage car, you go to:
2) Scroll down the action page, beneath the “Why’s it green?” and “How to do it?” blurbs.
3) You arrive at “Recommended Products and Services.”
4) Look at the listed products — and if your favorite is not there, click on the “Suggest a product” button.
6) Product suggestions go directly to Rebecca Sama, Practically Green’s Product Specialist. Rebecca assesses submissions from every imaginable angle and, if your favorite is legit it goes live on the site for others to consider, rate, share, and possibly purchase. Click here for Practically Green’s Product Guidelines.